Growth Buyout Strategy
To partner actively with the most accomplished and innovative executive teams in the healthcare industry in GCC area to develop compelling, growth-oriented companies which capitalize on long-term international trends.
Trust Vision Investment is a leading healthcare group comprising of healthcare clinics focusing on Cosmetic, Dermatology, Dental, Rehabilitation, and Multi-Specialty services, primarily located across UAE. Trust Vision Investment is focused in the following healthcare segments: • Dental Centers • Beauty Care Centers (Cosmetic and Dermatology) • Dental Laboratories • Primary Medical Centers • Woman-Care Centers • Out-patient Pediatric Rehabilitation Center .Our History
TRUST VISION INVESTMENT NETWORK
TRUST VISION INVESTMENT’S BRAND SERVICES
Market Overview :
• Growing market: Outlook for the dental/derma/cosmetic industry remains strong due to ageing populations, increased desire to preserve natural teeth, a rising demand for preventative care due to awareness of oral hygiene and increased focus on appearance.
• Preference during COVID: There has been significant shift where the mass population prefers to visit smaller clinics / polyclinics for Dental / Cosmetic / Derma needs rather than large hospital due to fear of disease spread.
• Sizeable consolidation opportunity: UAE market remains highly fragmented, consolidation is still in its early stage.
• Chain advantages: Sizeable opportunity to acquire
individual clinics and groups to form chains thereby creating multiples
arbitrage, economies of scale, operational and procurement efficiencies.
Chains also seek to provide a one-stop shop to patients with increased
consistency, specialisations and technologies to provide broader services
and increased quality of care, thus helping to attract higher exit multiple.
Target Overview :
• Owned and managed by veteran doctor, the Target focuses on a buy and build strategy comprising of healthcare entities focusing on cosmetics, dermatology, dental, rehabilitation and multispecialty services.
• The Target demonstrated a strong growth trajectory over the past five years, growing from 5 to 22 clinics in three years, whilst remaining profitable and debt-free, and significantly increased revenues and earnings during COVID-19.
• It is expected that the Target will continue to benefit from
the increase in average household income, healthcare spend per capita
and demographic shifts in the UAE whilst it plans to grow within its
catchment as well as in other markets like KSA.
Weight Loss Programs
Laser Hair Removal
Multi-Speciality Care Services
After Weight Loss
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Skincare & Rejuvenation
IV Zone Therapy